Spicy chicken pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Better Pizza.® Press pizza dough into the pan so that it covers the whole surface evenly.
Scatter spinach, cherry tomatoes, and red onion on top. Delight the whole family with this spicy chicken pizza recipe. Allow the kids to help assemble the pizza, and serve with a mixed green salad. You can cook Spicy chicken pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken pizza
- It’s 3/4 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of pizza dough.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded chicken.
- You need 3/4 cup of cherry tomato chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of red onion, minced.
Spicy Chicken and Pickled Jalapeno Pizza Recipe and Instructions. If I had to choose one word why this recipe works so well I would choose… Pickled. Second place would go to… jalapenos. We are using a batch of our homemade Pickled Jalapenos but store bought will work in this recipe too.
Spicy chicken pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 450ºF (230ºC)..
- In a small bowl, whisk together pizza sauce with hot sauce. Set aside..
- Drizzle a 12-inch (30 ½ cm) cast iron skillet with olive oil. Use your hand or a paper towel to evenly coat the pan with oil..
- Press pizza dough into the pan so that it covers the whole surface evenly..
- Spread spicy pizza sauce on the dough. Top with mozzarella, chicken. Scatter cherry tomatoes, and red onion on top..
- Bake pizza for 14–16 minutes until edges are browned and crisp..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes..
- Slice and serve.Enjoy!.
Easy homemade thin crust three cheese spicy chicken and jalapeño pizza. A flavor packed meal with a spicy kick, perfect for any pizza night or game day menu! I temporarily gave up on the last book I was reading. I may pick it up again in the future, but I reallyColleen Hoover book. Cook chicken in a frying pan until done.