Spinach and cheese pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! To make this scrumptious cheesy pizza, heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame and saute the onions until golden brown. Stir in the spinach, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle on evenly the garlic, cheese, mushrooms, and spinach. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Sprinkle cornmeal over pizza stone; place dough on pizza stone. You can cook Spinach and cheese pizza using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and cheese pizza
- It’s 1 box of pre-baked pizza crust.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 80 grams of smoked cheese.
- It’s 40 grams of grated cheese mix.
- You need 1/2 box of baby spinach.
So a Florentine Pizza, simply would mean a pizza with spinach. But the pizza I created is so much more than just pizza with a bit of spinach tossed in the mix. This Spinach Pizza has a tender crust, topped with garlic infused olive oil, a mix of creamy ricotta, spinach, and herbs. And then finished with sharp Parmesan cheese and mozzarella.
Spinach and cheese pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 225°F Celsius..
- Spread the grated smoked cheese on top..
- Cover with baby spinach leaves..
- Add the rest of the cheese all over the pizza..
- Put in the oven for around 8 minutes, or until the base gets golden and the cheese is bubbling..
- Enjoy! You can also top it with some more fresh baby spinach when serving..
Add spinach; cook just until wilted. Drain spinach mixture on paper towels. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in oil until tender; add the pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Stir in the mascarpone cheese, olives and pancetta. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan.