Teriyaki Pork Pizza. Great recipe for Teriyaki Pork Pizza. They made a burger there called a cheddar melt. It had a quarter pound hamburger patty, rye hamburger bun, and teriyaki onions.
Brush dough with a thin layer of teriyaki sauce, then a layer of the onion, and top with Cheddar cheese. Great recipe for Teriyaki Pork Pizza. They made a burger there called a cheddar melt. You can have Teriyaki Pork Pizza using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pork Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dry yeast.
- You need 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to coat with.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil brushing.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of flour.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 1/2 pound of porkloin.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Colby Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy bacon pieces.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare of Extra.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of flour.
It had a quarter pound hamburger patty, rye hamburger bun, and teriyaki onions. I fell in love with them onions. Well they discontinued the cheddar melt but I still love. This Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin recipe uses a simple and healthy marinade to turn out very tender and flavorful meat.
Teriyaki Pork Pizza instructions
- Mix the warm water, yeast, and sugar. Mix the flour, salt, garlic, and onion powder. Mix the yeast and flour mixtures. Knead a few times. Form into a ball and coat with oil. Coat the bowl with oil add the dough and allow to double in size for 1 hour..
- Deflate the dough and reform the ball and allow to rise a second time for an hour..
- Slice the onion sauté in the bacon drippings and when the onions are translucent and caramelized they will be ready for the flour and sauce..
- Mix the sauce ingredients, except the flour. Simmer for 20 minutes. When onions are done add in 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. When they look wet Add half the sauce and simmer if to thick add more sauce. Preheat oven to 425°Fahrenheit..
- Crisp the bacon. Slice the pork. Season with salt and pepper sauté till cooked through in the bacon drippings..
- Slice the pineapple. Grate the cheese..
- Roll out the dough brush with oil. Poke holes in the center of the crust. Add the teriyaki onions over the top of the crust..
- Chop the crispy bacon into pieces. Add the rest of the toppings and bake in oven for 13-15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
- Extra, mix the 2 tablespoons of soya sauce and 1 teaspoon flour. Heat any of the teriyaki sauce you have leftover. Add the soya sauce mixture to the teriyaki sauce to thicken. Use this as a dipping sauce..
Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin is an excellent, healthy dinner that the whole family enjoys. It's super easy to make, so it's a good recipe to make for a weeknight dinner or a special (simple) Sunday night dinner. […] Spread mayonnaise on the dough, then add teriyaki chicken, mushrooms, and cheese. Packed with mouthwatering umami flavor, teriyaki pork can be grilled, baked in the oven, or prepared it in your slow cooker. Scrumptious and low in fat, a perfectly cooked pork tenderloin is a fork-tender cut of meat, and is super juicy when treated right. It really benefits from quick cooking at a high temperature and.