Turkey Day Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Better Pizza.® Turkey Day Pizza step by step.
Then spread the gravy over potatoes. Sprinkle thyme and sage over pizza. Featuring a full Thanksgiving menu on a single well-proportioned wedge of Sauced's well-liked pizza, this is a holiday dinner with no dirty dishes for mom and no dirty secrets from dad; the turkey comes pre-carved and the pizza pre-sliced—all that's missing is a paper plate and a serving of your favorite cold beverage, alcoholic or otherwise. You can cook Turkey Day Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Day Pizza
- You need 1 of premade pizza crust or homemade dough..
- Prepare 1 of leftover mashed potatoes or squash.
- You need 1 of leftover Turkey gravy.
- Prepare 1 of leftover stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of leftover Turkey, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried sage.
- You need 8 oz of shredded mozzarella.
You don't have to go over the river and through the woods to get to this holiday favorite but grandmother definitely said to bring one! We start with one full pound of rich milk or dark chocolate blended with homemade English toffee, surround that with candies in all the. Reinvent the Thanksgiving leftover game by giving feast favorites a second chance to wow in soups, sandwiches and more with recipes from Food Network. In this video, I'm going to show you how to get the turkey hunt trophy !
Turkey Day Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Spread dough and let rest while oven warms (if using fresh dough)..
- Spread mashed potatoes or squash onto crust. Then spread the gravy over potatoes..
- Scatter crumbled stuffing over gravy. Scatter diced Turkey over stuffing..
- Sprinkle thyme and sage over pizza. Top with mozzarella..
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until crust is done..
- Let rest for 5 minutes (if you can) before slicing. Enjoy.
Every item on this page was chosen by a Woman's Day editor. Serve veggies like haricots verts, broccolini and roasted Brussels sprouts with yogurt-dill dip and spiced. I worked on a toll road, answering the phone, collecting money and issuing toll tickets. One Thanksgiving Day, a woman called to ask about road conditions on the turnpike. And if you're hoping to use up some of your extra Thanksgiving menu items (or give your family a sneak peek of what's to come later in the day), try out the Thanksgiving frittata or turkey sliders.