Veggie Burgers. Most Made Today Quinoa Black Bean Burgers. Recipe of the Day Italian Vegetarian Patties. These rice and lentil based vegetarian patties are a great meatless alternative to ground beef.
Beets add a bit of sweetness to these veggie burgers while boosting the nutrition factor, and adding a slight purple hue. Quick and easy black bean burgers, spiced up with chili sauce, cumin, garlic and chili powder. A tasty alternative to the frozen kind. You can cook Veggie Burgers using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Burgers
- It’s 2 cup of Quinoa.
- It’s 4 cup of Black beans.
- It’s 2 cup of Kale (cut small).
- Prepare 2 cup of Minced onions.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño (diced/minced).
- Prepare 1 cup of Liquid aminos.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dukkuh seasoning.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 6 clove of of garlic.
Cooked carrots, squash and zucchini are stirred into oats, cheese, and egg with some broth and soy sauce added for color and taste. This is a Veggie Burger recipe created by a carnivore, for carnivores. It is not a vegetarian burger pretending to be a meat burger, packed with obscure ingredients. This is just a flavour packed, juicy veggie patties that's satisfyingly meaty with great texture!
Veggie Burgers instructions
- Cook and rinse black beans. Then mash with potato masher. Cook quinoa set aside . Mince onions, bell pepper, and jalapeño together in a food processor or by hand..
- Sauté jalapeño onion garlic bellpepper and kale in olive oil. Add cumin ..
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the ingredients together with the eggs . Mix until the the texture is consistent. Then begin to form pattys..
- Place the pattys on a baking sheet or oiled baking tray. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and bottom. Bake at 400°F for 15 mins ..
A vegetarian burger will never taste like a beef burger. From blended beans to marinated portobello mushrooms, making a plant-based burger can. There are too many veggie burgers out there for any single meatless-burger fan to try without devoting an inordinate amount of time and effort to discovering which un-meat burger reigns supreme. Here are the results from our taste test of the first category: vegetable-based, or "garden-style," veggie burgers. These veggie burgers are packed with vegetables!