Aaloo tikki burger. Tikki is made from boiled potatoes and green peas with some Indian spices and lemon juice. If you want you can add shreeded carrot or boiled and mashed green beans, corn or other veggies of your choice. If other veggies are added then this will be veggie burger not aloo tikki burger.
This Indian veggie burger with potato patties recipe uses soft bun, which is shallow fried in a butter and homemade aloo tikkis for complete burger experience preferred by Indian palate Aloo tikki burger recipe where crisp golden potato patties are sandwiched in burger buns and then topped with veggies and spiced with chutneys. Good to look at and good to eat too. Aloo Tikki is a very popular street food that is made from potatoes, spices and coriander and is served fresh with spicy coriander, mint and sweet chutney. You can cook Aaloo tikki burger using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aaloo tikki burger
- You need of For tikki preparation.
- It’s 1 of Onion chopped small sized.
- You need 1 cup of Boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 of Green chilli chopped.
- Prepare handful of Green coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Some mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cornflour.
- You need of Oil to shallow fry tikki.
- It’s of For burger preparation.
- You need 1 of cucumber sliced.
- It’s 1 of carrot sliced.
- You need of Onion rings.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper powder.
- You need slice of Cheese.
With the popularity of the Western food gaining momentum, the humble tikki received an uplift by combining it with the burger, thus, giving birth to Aloo Tikki Burger. Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups, here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger to gorge on. The crunchy patty, crispy greens, soft bun, spicy & creamy sauces, this is a plethora of taste, texture & flavors. So this burger has a bit of a Indian street food vibe going on.
Aaloo tikki burger instructions
- Firstly mix all the ingredients of tikki section and prepare patty.
- Shallow fry tikki.
- Now grease burger buns with butter on tawa and cut it half.
- Add 1 tsp of all sauces and assemble some carrot, cucumber, onion and sprinkle some salt and pepper and place the aaloo tikki on it and cheese slice.
- Cover it with the bun top..
- Enjoy yummy burger.
Let me set the scene for you. Indian street food walks into a meditation class ( because bars are no longer the cool place to meet☺️) and meets western fast food. We Indians sure love aloo tikki's and adding it to the burger was the best idea ever. Mc Aloo Tikki recipe is a very iconic burger sold in India, the recipes the clone of the same recipe, it is a very simple recipe from McDonald's India. Avengers Cheeseburger Recipe-Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe An exciting vegetarian cheese burger made with potato patties inside soft buns and layered with lettuce, cheese slice, tomato and onions.