Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo. Topped off with loads of fresh mozzarella cheese and crisp veggies, each bite into their burgers will leave you craving for more. It's not just all beef over here! Sink your teeth into their Lipsmacking Lamb Burger, packed with a huge block of feta cheese and a splash of onion jam.
So in one bite, you get smoky-sweet-peppery-creamy perfection inspired by the farms that. Add bleu cheese melt Upgrade any burger to a Wagyu patty Add an egg to any burger You can have Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo
- You need 2 packages of 240g mini beef burger patties.
- You need 1 large of carrot, shaved strips (with potato peeler).
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes, halved and sliced.
- You need 1 large of French bread stick, sliced.
- It’s 1 of (Red Onion Jam).
- It’s 5 of Red onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil for cooking.
- You need 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Blackberry jam.
- You need 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of (Horseradish Mayo).
- Prepare 2 cup of Whole egg mayo.
- It’s 2 tsp of Mustard powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced horseradish.
- You need 3/4 cup of Grated Parmesan.
FRENCH ONION BURGER. caramelized onions, demi glaze, mayo, Swiss cheese, house roll. BLACK N BLEU BURGER. blackened seasoning, caramelized onions, bleu cheese sauce, arugula, jam, house roll. JALAPENO POPPER Angus Burger topped with American Cheese, Raw or Sautéed Onions, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo and Pickles on a Fresh Baked Deli Bun. Angus burger with cheese, red onion, lettuce and tomato.
Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo instructions
- Mix mayo ingredients together and set aside..
- In a large fry pan on medium heat, add butter, onion and garlic. Fry until softening..
- Add thyme, balsamic vinegar and jam. Cook until moisture evaporates and mixture begins to thicken. Season and set aside..
- Cut patties in half and fry until cooked both sides..
- Spread some mayo, a layer of onion jam, carrot, tomato and a mini patty and stick it in your gob! YUUUUM!.
- Makes heaps- serve with potato gems..
Cheese Options- American, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Pepper Jack, Provolone, Swiss. Usually, it's the toppings that make the burger. Canyon Bites + Choice of Sides. Angus burger topped with sharp cheddar, mixed greens, roasted corn and black bean salsa, scallions, tortilla strips, fried jalapeños; tossed in tangy russian dressing; topped with sour cream. The fried green tomato on top with grilled onions is a perfect complement to the basil mayo and cheddar.