Apple and Cheese Dessert Pizza. The recipe begins with a snickerdoodle cookie crust. This Dessert Pizza is loaded with apples and almonds and then drizzled with a cream cheese icing that makes it taste like cheesecake. This recipe is sponsored by The New York Apple Growers Association.
Combine brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over cheese. Cut butter into small pieces and dot top of pizza. Pizza crust, apple pie filling, crumble topping and a sweet icing drizzle. You can cook Apple and Cheese Dessert Pizza using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple and Cheese Dessert Pizza
- It’s 1-6 inch of pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 of Granny Smith Apple.
- You need 5 ounces of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter.
This dessert pizza used to be a favorite of mine at Pizza Hut when I was a kid. I would get my free "Book-It" pizza (earned by reading lots of books) and then grab a couple of slices of the dessert pizza off the buffet. BRUSH top of pizza crusts lightly with oil. Brush second side of crusts lightly with oil and flip.
Apple and Cheese Dessert Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out the dough. Add most of the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Leave about 2 tablespoons in reserve..
- Wash and cut the apple in half then remove the core.
- Slice the apple into thin slices put on top of the dough covering the top completely. Then add the butter broken into chunks on top..
- Add the rest of the cinnamon and sugar mixture..
- Add the cheese and Bake in the oven for 15 minutes then move to the broiler. Broil for 10 minutes till apples are tender but not mush..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Top with apple slices and bacon. This Apple Pie Pizza brings the fall flavors of apple pie and crisp recipes to a Dessert Pizza! But it's much easier to prepare. Instead of the usual savory cheese topped variety, this Easy Apple Dessert is made with a pastry crust and topped with cinnamon-spiced apples and a crumble topping!. An unusual Homemade Pizza Recipe, this twist on Dutch Apple Pie is an exquisite way to celebrate autumn!