Awadhi Gobi Bun Burger. Open Fryer and flip the balls. Put banana,eggs,milk,vanilla essence and sugar in a blending jar. In a bowl, take flour,baking soda,baking powder and mix properly.
Heat oil/ghee in a large pan and cumin seeds and hing. These scrumptious low-carb cauliflower buns use cauliflower rice in place of flour, with a bit of sharp Cheddar cheese and egg as binder to make a grain-free and gluten-free bun for burgers or sandwiches. Our take on cauliflower bread is particularly good with Classic Beef Burgers with all the fixings (see Associated Recipes), but we also love these buns with turkey burgers and veggie burgers. You can cook Awadhi Gobi Bun Burger using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awadhi Gobi Bun Burger
- It’s of For Gobi Bun.
- Prepare 1 of small cauliflower head, grated.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning of your choice (I used garlic and herb).
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper as per taste.
- It’s of For Awadhi Sauce/Gravy.
- Prepare 1-2 of Mace/Javitri.
- It’s 2-3 of Small Onion,puree.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of cashew paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1-2 of Cloves/Laung.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder/haldi.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder (optional).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need of Other Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mayonaaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Schezwan Sauce.
- Prepare Slices of Onion.
- It’s Slices of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Big Slice Paneer for Patty.
- You need As required of Lettuce/Spinach, any greens of your choice.
Returning to cauliflower I've been looking for the perfect Keto hamburger buns for a while now. However I have to say I've always been disappointed in them as they feel too heavy and dense. I've tried many times to slice it as thin as possible but it just doesn't hit the spot. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl.
Awadhi Gobi Bun Burger instructions
- To make cauli bun, take grated cauliflower, egg, seasoning, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well..
- Make patty and place in circles on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Remove excess water while making patty..
- Bake in a 180 C preheated oven for about 30-45 mins until golden brown. Flip after 20 mins and brown the other side as well..
- To make the awadhi sauce, heat oil in a pan. Once hot add jeera,javitri and laung. Cook for a minute and then add onion and cashew paste..
- Next, add ginger-garlic paste. Cook for 2 minutes until raw smell goes away. Then add Haldi, pepper,garam masala, red chilli powder and a pinch of sugar. Mix well..
- Then add water and salt. Stir once. Then add milk and cream. Cook it until boils. Let it cool..
- Now dip the paneer slice into awadhi sauce and cook it in a grilled pan..
- Now start layering the burger by applying Awadhi sauce on one bun slice and mayo+ schezwan sauce on the other bun slice. Add onion and tomato slices and place paneer patty in between. Add greens of your choice. The burger is ready..
Serve the cauliflower steaks on burger buns together with vegan mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion slices. Cauliflower Burger – Cooking Tips: In the summer, you can also make the cauliflower "steaks" on the grill if you want. Just skip the coating and use more BBQ sauce instead. Cauliflower bread buns are low carb and gluten free. They are perfect to use with hamburgers, sandwiches and more.