Bacon Cheeseburger Salad. Bacon Cheeseburger Salad Think kids don't eat salad? Try this one and see what happens! Cooked ground beef is mixed with ketchup and mustard, then placed on lettuce and served with all their favorite burger toppings.
Lay bacon strips on a baking rack in even layer. How about a bacon cheeseburger salad with all of the flavours of a bacon cheeseburger in salad form. This salad starts out with ground beef that is seasoned with common burger patty ingredients and condiments including worcestershire sauce, ketchup and mustard. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Baby tomatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of Bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- You need of Crotons.
- You need of Pickles.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the ground beef, salt, black pepper and garlic powder to the pan. Using a spatula, blend and crumble the beef with the seasonings, frying until browned and cooked. If you are trying to cut sugar out of your diet, this Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Salad Recipe is the perfect meal for you.
Bacon Cheeseburger Salad step by step
- Place your ground beef in a bowl crack in the egg,chopped onion,salt,pepper, and bread crumbs.
- Mix all up until well combined.
- Form into small patties and place on the grill.
- While the patties r cooking begin to build your salad.
- After your patties are done to your liking.
- Add your cheese and let it melt.
- After cooled a little so the cheese does not come off cut your burger into chunks and add to your salad top with ranch dressing and enjoy :).
You'll be surprised how much this flavorful salad mimics your favorite burger. A gluten-free, keto-friendly meal that makes a healthy lunch or dinner. A salad that tastes like a cheeseburger, with lettuce, ground beef, cheese, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and onion. Hamburger bun croutons are a fun addition. To assemble the salad Add the saladha greens to two bowls.