Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno). I defrosted them and followed the recipe. I kept the olive oil the same but reduced the seasonings as I didn't have enough green beans for the full recipe. Trim the ends of the green beans and add to a large bowl.
Baked Garlic Green Beans are a simple and delicious side dish that will compliment any main entree. Crunchy green beans and roasted garlic, make this one easy yummy side! I am not a huge veggie fan and I hate that I am so picky. You can cook Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno)
- It’s 750 grams of Green Beans.
- It’s 500 grams of Ground Beef.
- You need 4 of Fresh Tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare 2 of small Onions (chopped).
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves (chopped & optional).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 pieces of sliced bread.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dill.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of & 3 tablespoons of cup Olive Oil.
If I added the garlic and parmesan for the initial roast, they would burn. This method allows the oven roasted green beans to be perfectly soft and. Drain green beans and put into baking dish. Melt butter and stir in minced garlic and brown sugar until mixed well.
Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) instructions
- Add 1 onion into pot along with the 1/4 cup of Olive oil simmer and then add green beans..
- Continue by adding in diced tomatoes stir and cook for 30 minutes..
- Put ground beef into a bowl..
- Put sliced bread into food processor..
- Add the onion..
- Greek Yogurt..
- Add all the ingredients along with the last 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix by hand, this makes about 6 large hamburger patties..
- Once the green beans are cooked add into a large baking pan.
- Top beans with hamburger patties and place into oven. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Then put a piece of prosciutto down and grated a little fresh parmesan, drizzled a little fresh lemon, added some of the roasted green beans on top and rolled everything up, secured with a toothpick. These easy baked green beans add colour to your meal, and it's a perfect crispy side dish to go with your favourite protein! How can we make them so crispy??? This is a great tip to avoid soggy roasted green. Green Beans with Cherry Tomatoes "My family loved it.