Batter Crust Pizza. Combine flour, salt, oregano, pepper, eggs and milk and mix well. Pour batter in pan and tilt pan around until bottom of pan is evenly coated. Sprinkle the cooked meat, onions and mushrooms over the batter.
Note; if you are making this don't expect it to be like a store bought or restaurant pizza crust. It's good in its own right but doesn't have the yeasty taste or feel of yeast raised crusts (obviously:)). My husband loved it and might even prefer it over the typical pizza crust. You can cook Batter Crust Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Batter Crust Pizza
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare Tsp of salt.
- It’s Tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 lb of sausage cooked and crumbled.
- You need slices of Pepperoni.
- You need 8 oz of Mushrooms chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion diced1 bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Prepare 15 oz of pizza sauce.
Homemade pizza dough is really super easy. Homemade pizza dough is one of the simplest things you can make with flour, yeast, and water. After that, it's just a matter of assembling and baking your pizzas. Like all good things, a little time is involved in the making of this.
Batter Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425° and spray a 15×10 baking sheet with cooking spray..
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cook onion, bell pepper, and mushroom in the same pan as the sausage..
- Pour batter onto baking sheet and spread evenly. Top with sausage, pepperoni, and sauteed veggies. Put in oven for 20 min..
- Pour over sauce, top with cheese and bake 10-15 more minutes and serve..
My mom makes four pizzas at a time and often has company or family over to help eat them, or she takes them to people. They are also fine frozen after they've been baked, simply reheat like you would any freezer pizza. Place the rounds on parchment paper, if you're going to use a pizza stone. Or place the dough on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet. For thin to medium crust, bake the pizzas immediately.