Bbq Chicken Pizza. The key to keeping the chicken moist and flavorful is mixing a few TBSP of BBQ sauce into the cubed chicken before topping the pizza. Otherwise, the edges tend to dry out while cooking. Also, slice the onions super thin so they will cook more quickly.
This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Put the chicken in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper and brush with the barbecue sauce mixture. You can cook Bbq Chicken Pizza using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pizza dough.
- You need 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 4 piece of Pre cooked fried chicken chopped into tiny pieces.
- You need 1 of Sweet Baby Rays Bbq Sauce.
- You need of Flour.
Spread remainder of barbecue sauce over the surface of the dough. Place the onion rings over the chicken pieces. Place the pizza in the oven (on top of pizza stone if available or on pan). Top with the shaved red onion, slices of BBQ chicken and slices of cheese.
Bbq Chicken Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- What I do is go to the pizzeria down the street and get fresh pizza dough. Costs about $2.50..
- Flour the dough a little and toss it and stretch it..
- Then spray a pizza pan or a baking pan with vegetable oil..
- Put the dough on the pan and make everything even. And fluff up the crust a little..
- Add bbq sauce to dough and spread evenly. Its up to you on how much sauce you want on..
- Then add chicken to the dough over the sauce and spread out the chicken..
- Add the cheese to the pie and spread out evenly..
- Put in oven for 10 minutes on the middle shelf and then 5 minutes on the bottle shelf. Or take out when bottle is golden brown.
- Take out and let cool for 5 minutes..
Dot the top with extra patches of BBQ sauce. Slide the pizza into a hot pizza oven and bake until the crust is bubbly and. In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, barbeque sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro. This is a recipe for classic BBQ chicken pizza with tangy BBQ sauce, chicken, and red onion. Gouda cheese gives the homemade pizza the most delicious smoky flavor and cilantro adds a touch of freshness.