Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas. Peel and finely chop the onion. Measure ¼ cup [½ cup] onion for the patties; set aside the rest for the salsa. Serve your burgers with warm flour tortillas, fresh lime wedges and rice with corn and peppers.
Serve the burgers on buns with your favorite toppings (avocado would be awesome!), or eat them bun-less like I did. Black bean burgers with bold southwest flavors, wholesome beans, and made with ease in a food processor or blender. Add extra flavor to each vegetarian patty using your favorite toppings and spreads. You can cook Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas
- It’s of Spices.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of Beans and burger.
- You need 1 quart of baked beans.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of mozzarella cheese diced.
- You need of Tortillas.
- Prepare As needed of 8 inch tortillas.
- You need of Optional.
- You need To taste of your favorite hot sauce.
Black bean burgers are an affordable plant-based protein and this handheld meal is easy to prepare. All burgers and wraps served with garlic and cilantro fries. Pan seared fresh fish or NC shrimp wrapped in a flour tortilla with spiced rice, black beans, lettuce, salsa fresca, cilantro chimichurri and fresh guacamole. Served with jicama slaw on the side.
Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas instructions
- Chop the peppers. Add the sirloin to a deep pan and brown add with it the peppers. Sauté 7 minutes and then stir in the spices..
- When browned add the beans and cheddar cheese. Let simmer for 30 minutes stirring often keep covered..
- When it's cooked remove from heat..
- Dice the mozzarella cheese..
- Add to the top of the beans and burger. Cover and let rest..
- Heat the tortillas till hot and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
Now hear this: A little spice, when it comes to black bean burgers, is really, realllllllly nice. While that happens, I'll get the skillet ready! If grilling, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil. In a medium bowl, mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty. In a food processor, finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic.