Beef burger patties. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Order Your Premium Burgers Online Today & Save! How to make a Homemade Beef Burger: (full printable recipe below – just scroll down) Gather all your ingredients.
Then shredded potato, Swiss cheese, and mushrooms are combined, stuffed into each patty, and sealed for a nifty surprise with that first bite. Portion the patties to fit the size of the intended burger bun. The higher the fat content of the meat, the more hamburgers shrink as they cook. You can have Beef burger patties using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef burger patties
- You need 750 g of minced beef.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Keep patties made with leaner meat to the actual size of the buns. For making beef burgers, First lay down the waxed paper as you will be pressing the patties on it rather than doing it on any surface which is going to be difficult for you to move the patties when done. The important aspect to consider here is that the diameter of your patties should be equal or slightly less than the size of the bread. To keep the beef as cold as possible, you'll want to move quickly for this step.
Beef burger patties instructions
- Gather all your ingredients. Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with baking paper..
- In a bowl put in all your ingredients and mix..
- Divide the mixture into 6 balls..
- Flatten to about 3 cm thick and create a small well in the middle with your finger..
- Place on the baking sheet, cover with cling film and put in the fridge or a cool place for 30 min..
- Preheat oven at 200°c..
- Remove beef patties from the fridge, sprinkle some salt and place in oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes..
- If making cheese burgers, place cheese on top of the cooked burger and return in the oven for 2-3 minutes..
- Arrange your burger and enjoy.
The raw ground beef only lasts one to two days in the fridge, so we recommend freezing any patties that were left uncooked (assuming they were stored in the refrigerator and not left out by the side of the grill). Frozen, uncooked burger patties can be separated by a piece of parchment and stored in an airtight container for up to four months. Place the ground beef in a large bowl and sprinkle the butter on top. Using your hands, quickly and gently fold the butter into the beef. Here are the ingredients & the instructions to make the perfect burger!