Beef Stroganoff Pizza. If you've ever looked for a reason to try beef stroganoff with something besides egg noodles, this is it. The beef, mushrooms, and sour cream's flavors really sing here, while just the right amount of garlic and onion and lots of cheese round everything out. This is also a good place to start if you'd like to experiment more with your pizza toppings.
Add the seasoning, sliced mushrooms and sour cream. Once on the pizza pan, evenly spread the meat mixture over the dough and top with the cheese. Split the stroganoff mixture between the two pizzas and spread, covering the dough. You can cook Beef Stroganoff Pizza using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff Pizza
- You need 3/4 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 3 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 of pizza crusts.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is a comforting family favorite meal. Tender stewing beef, onions and mushrooms simmer a perfectly seasoned broth until melt in your mouth tender! Just before serving, a scoop of sour cream is added in for the perfect creamy sauce. What to Serve with Beef Stroganoff.
Beef Stroganoff Pizza step by step
- Brown beef with chopped onions and add dry spices..
- Simmer mixture for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Min in sour cream and tomato sauce and simmer until mixture is consistent..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Mound sauce mixture until it is 1 1/2 inches from the edge of the crist. Apply pressure With spatula until mixture is 3/4 inch from the crust edge..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza to taste..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes..
- Repeat with second crust..
This recipe is traditionally served over egg noodles but other great sides include:. creamy mashed potatoes; white rice or low carb cauliflower mashed potatoes; couscous or quinoa; Homemade Garlic Bread to sop up any sauce left in the bottom of the bowl!; If you'd like to add in a veggie, simple steamed broccoli with butter, green peas or roasted asparagus. Since beef stroganoff is super decadent, it's nice to pair it with a simple and refreshing side. What better way to do this than with a bowl of fresh salad. Not only will it give a nice crunch and color to the tender beef, but it will also add nutrition to your meal. With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it's no wonder Beef Stroganoff is such a hit.