Best ever pizza dough. This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need. Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer. This Pizza Dough can be made the same day or left to rise overnight in the fridge.
Knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle. This is the easiest, best pizza dough recipe. If you're uncomfortable working with yeast or making your own pizza. You can have Best ever pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best ever pizza dough
- You need 375 ml of ( 1 1/2 cups) warm water.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried yeast.
- You need 1 pinch of of caster sugar.
- Prepare 600 grams of (4 cups) plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 60 ml of olive oil (1/4 cup) , plus extra for brushing.
Let stand until bubbles form on surface. The key is good pizza dough. Best Pizza Dough Ever: Watch the Video. I toss a chunk of mesquite on the side of the grill and turn out some of the best pizza I've ever produced.
Best ever pizza dough instructions
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until the mixture is combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl..
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size..
So how can I call this Pizza Dough the Best Ever? It's simple: this dough is mixed by hand without the need for a machine. In the end you get restaurant quality professional pizza. The results will be the BEST-EVER Pizza you make. This is where the pizza dough will rise.