Buffalo Chicken Burgers! !!!. Spray the uncooked top of the burger with cooking spray, and flip the burgers over. Born of a craving while writing this chapter, I jumped on the idea of a lean, Buffalo sauce-spiked chicken burger experience–somewhere between a wing and a burger. The result has all the twang of a well-balanced Buffalo wing, but is a much better way to enjoy carrot, celery, and blue cheese.
These buffalo chicken burgers are a delicious spin on cheeseburgers, using ground chicken, ranch dressing and buffalo wing sauce. A bit of blue cheese in each patty ups the chicken. Buffalo chicken wings and burgers collide in this mouth-watering Buffalo Chicken Burger with Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce recipe, with the bonus of no messy fingers! You can have Buffalo Chicken Burgers! !!! using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Burgers! !!!
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion diced up small.
- It’s 10 of diced baby carrots ( or 1 large ).. I used food processor.
- It’s 2 piece of celery diced ( I used food processor).
- Prepare 10 of shakes of Frank's red hot sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
Buffalo Chicken Burgers Soooooo we made it to the playoffs again this year *woot* *woot* Buffalo chicken burgers. Every chicken burger needs this intense, spicy buffalo sauce and. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine Frank's and butter. Stir together well, then coat burgers in sauce by.
Buffalo Chicken Burgers! !!! instructions
- Mix the chicken, egg, diced onion, carrot and celery , bread crumbs , shredded cheese and hot sauce all together. Use bread crumbs as needed. Please note will be a little moist… more so then if using beef. I mix with my kitchen aid using the paddle..
- This mixture will make 6 nice size patties. Take mixture in your hands and form the patties. Since they are low fat they don't shrink like a regular beef burger does..
- While grilling brush some hot sauce on the burgers. I used George Forman grill took 10 min. A regular grill may take a little longer. Flip if using regular grill. Top with your favorite topping and enjoy! !!! I topped with cheddar and lettuce and some extra hit sauce. Blue cheese or ranch dressing would work well too..
We cooked these Buffalo Chicken Burgers on the grill. Unlike ground beef burgers, you will need to cook these chicken burgers until they are done. Since this is ground meat, it is best to use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. Let's talk about how much we all love buffalo over here at Lexi's Clean Kitchen. To start we've got Buffalo Nuggets, Buffalo Sweet Potatoes, Buffalo Tenders, Buffalo Hummus, Buffalo Chili and we could go on and on but we'll move on to these delicious Buffalo Chicken Burgers!