Burger and Wedgies. Burger and Wedgies We've made our own burger patties at home before, but this time we made our own buns too. Hardwood-smoked bacon, house-made guac, tomatoes and red onions in a lettuce bun. Hardwood-smoked bacon, house-made guac, tomatoes and red onions in a lettuce bun.
Hardwood-smoked bacon, house-made guac, tomatoes and red onions in a lettuce bun. We ordered the Bogey burger and nachos. Yes, the company that brought you beer-based milkshakes and put ghost peppers on burgers long before it became trendy is redefining wedgies for people everywhere. You can cook Burger and Wedgies using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burger and Wedgies
- You need 100 g of lettuce.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- It’s of Cheese. Cheddar and Camembert.
- Prepare of Sliced tomato as per taste.
- Prepare 400 g of pork/beef mince.
- It’s 150 g of onions +/- 50g.
- Prepare 500 g of flour.
- It’s 7 g of Hovis fast action Bread Yeast.
- Prepare of Optional Low salt butter.
- Prepare of Optional Garlic oil.
- You need of Optional Paprika.
- Prepare of Optional Garlic. I used plenty.
- Prepare of Sauce of choice.
- It’s of Suppose you could add sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Potatoes for the wedgies.
- You need of Choice of seasoning for the wedgies.
The burger, which hits the chain. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations. . We ordered the Bogey burger and nachos. The burger was cooked perfectly (med rare as requested) and the fries were fresh and delicious.
Burger and Wedgies instructions
- Just make a bread dough to this part. Either you know one or you can easily learn one. If you've got 500g and 7g of plain flour and a dried fast acting yeast respectfully, you have everything you need at a minimum, albeit water. I added some salt, about 5g. Mixed it round in a bowl till it was holding together then put it on a flour covered surface and pushed its edges into the middle until it has a gently moist surface but not at all sticky. The kids were at school so I left it to rest for now.
- Stick the buns in the oven. Burger smashing time. That's when the onion was added, and garlic. Pound it around and get it all mixed up so it looks like it couldn't stand. Feel free to add your own preference of spice during the process..
- If you're doing the potatoes like we did, cut the spuds in wedges. Soften them by steaming or maybe boiling, until the outsides are ready for the insides to be cooked. Season with an agreeable choice. Apply a thin, equal layer of oil, don't let it get too hot just yet..
A Cheddar-and-Parmesan crisp, Provolone, Swiss, jalapeño relish, candied bacon, avocado, citrus-marinated tomatoes and red onions with letttuce on a toasted brioche bun. Select to choose or confirm location before proceeding to The Madlove Burger. Welcome to Wedgies where everyday is Fun Day! Come on in to Wedgies Sports Bar. My Man had there homemade Chicken Piccatta with angel hair and.