Burger on a Bun. Burger on a Bun is the fifth episode of Marvin, Marvin. A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled.
There are so many options these days! It feels like it wasn't too long ago that you had only two to three choices. Gone are the days where it's either the plain bun (maybe with sesame seeds) or sliced bread. You can have Burger on a Bun using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burger on a Bun
- You need of Buns.
- It’s 3-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of yeast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Coating oil.
- Prepare As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Burger patties.
- You need 2-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- Prepare of Eggwash.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare of Other.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite condiments.
If you're looking for a new burger recipe I think you'll love this amazing Chicken Satay Burger with Peanut Sauce. Now that your family is spoiled, you'll probably need to make Homemade Hot Dog Buns too. Since you've got your starter fed, peruse the entire list of My. A Luther Burger, or doughnut burger (among several naming variations), is a hamburger or cheeseburger with one or more glazed doughnuts in place of the bun.
Burger on a Bun step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the buns together. Knead and form a ball, coat with coating oil. Cover and let rise till doubled in size..
- Mix the water and egg for the eggwash..
- Preheat oven to bake 375° Fahrenheit. Divide the dough into sixths. Form into balls. Put on a baking sheet and bake, for 18-20 minutes. Last 5-7 minutes take out put eggwash on top of buns add bake into the oven, for the remaining cooking time..
- Let them cool..
- Mix the ingredients for the burger patties. Form into 6 patties. These can be made ahead of time..
- Fry the patties in a skillet till desired doneness..
- Build the burger and serve I hope you enjoy!.
These burger bun substitutes will solve your sandwich situation-and make sure you chow down on an amazing grilled burger! Big enough to cover a burger and sturdy enough to hold things together, portobello mushroom caps are one of the best burger bun substitutes. Plop them on the grill with everything else, brush with. How to Make the Best Paleo Burgers. Have the burger buns baked, cooled and sliced before beginning.