Burgers for the barbecue. BBQ & Grilled Burger Recipes The best, most juicy burgers for the grill. Get burger grilling tips and find recipes for cheese lovers, bacon lovers, dieters, and vegetarians. Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Red-Necked Turtle Burgers.
A great change to the usual grilled burgers. These burgers are stuffed with ham, cheese, mushrooms, and onions then slow grilled. Grill over hickory or mesquite wood if possible for better flavor! You can have Burgers for the barbecue using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burgers for the barbecue
- Prepare 1 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 kg of ground pork.
- It’s 35 g of beef stock cube.
- You need 100 ml of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 25 g of salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 150 g of grated onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 175 g of breadcrumbs.
In a large bowl, combine the saltines, milk, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown patties in batches on both sides. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
Burgers for the barbecue step by step
- Knead the ground meat thoroughly with all the ingredients and set it aside covered in the fridge..
- Form your burgers after you have taken the mixture from the fridge at least an hour before so that it is at room temperature..
Preheat a grill to medium high. The restaurant posted the announcement on its. A grilled burger is a classic summer staple. When done well, it is a great example of how the simplest recipes can be the best. My tried and true Best Basic Burger Recipe may be found at the bottom of this guide.