Cheese Pizza Quesadillas. Meanwhile, spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Sprinkle unbuttered sides of two tortillas with mozzarella cheese; top with salami and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
Fill with pepperoni, sausage, peppers, black olives, or whatever your favorite is! They just love the crispy crust and melty cheese. Pizza Quesadilla – Turn your favorite pizza into a quesadilla for a quick and easy dinner tonight! You can have Cheese Pizza Quesadillas using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Pizza Quesadillas
- You need 1 bunch of Quesadilla Shells.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 1 packages of Mozzarella Cheese (or which ever you prefer).
- It’s 1 of Grated Cheese.
Fill with pepperoni, sausage, peppers, black olives, or whatever your favorite is! They just love the crispy crust and melty cheese. Flip quesadilla over and continue cooking on the second side, covered, for about an additional minute, until cheese is melty and the second side of the flatbread is a light, toasty golden-brown. Remove from heat, cut into wedges, and serve with additional pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.
Cheese Pizza Quesadillas instructions
- Place 1 shell in a skillet and warm it.
- After warming it place it on a plate and toss another 1 into the skillet for the topper..
- Place a desired amount of sauce on the shell and spread it around.
- Sprinkle the desired amount of cheese on told sauce evenly.
- Shake on grated cheese.
- Place the top shell on top.
- Put back into skillet and warm up till the cheese glues everything together per say..
- Cut up I use a pizza cutter it's super easy! Plate and enjoy.
Pepperoni and sauce tucked into gooey cheese, these Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas are a kid-friendly meal everyone will love! Cook's notes: Embellish the quesadillas with the addition of fresh chopped mushrooms, peppers or herbs. You could also use chorizo instead of prosciutto, or skip the prosciutto altogether for a vegetarian dish. Make pepperoni pizza quesadillas (as shown here) using a few slices of pepperoni and a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese! Place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over it, followed by the pizza sauce, pepperoni, olives, the remaining cheese and finally the remaining tortilla.