Cheese Stuffed Smoked Burger RECIPE 🍽🍽 (With Video). Season the outside of the burger with seasoning salt. Finish the burgers with the grill lid shut to melt the cheese. Smoked Stuffed Burgers Wrapped in Piggy Goodness You just can't go wrong with smoked burgers stuffed with a big 'ol hunk of cheese and wrapped in long, tasty slices of cured pork belly.
These Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers Are Amazing. I LOVE THIS SMOKED JUICY LUCY RECIPE. While I was making these burgers I could tell they were going to be tasty. You can cook Cheese Stuffed Smoked Burger RECIPE 🍽🍽 (With Video) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Smoked Burger RECIPE 🍽🍽 (With Video)
- Prepare 1 kg of ground beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need of Cheddar & mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need of Green chilies.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Dried mint.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
This recipe for blue cheese-stuffed burgers is sure to be the hit at your dinner table. Bursting at the seems with melted cheese, these patties are one-of-a-kind. Breadcrumbs and eggs hold together the concoction and add a rich depth of flavor. Serve the burgers with toppings, such as sliced onions, lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, or mustard.
Cheese Stuffed Smoked Burger RECIPE 🍽🍽 (With Video) instructions
- Put all ingredients together except cheese..
- Mix them well..
- Form the beef mix into balls..
- Stuff every ball with cheddar and mozzarella cheese..
- Put it in oven.
- Then smoked it by putting charcoal and oil over it and cover it for 5 min..
- Serve it with fries as sandwich or in plate with pasta..
- FOR MORE DETAILS >>> visit Cheese Stuffed Smoked Burger RECIPE Video (2160P – 4K – Full HD) on YouTube : http://youtu.be/Zc-kgU_Za2w.
Smoked Stuffed and BBQ Glazed Hamburgers. Ingredients: Recipe for smoked burgers on a Traeger smoker grill. This is a juicy, double-fisted, perfect hamburger with the right amount of wood-fired flavor. In a bowl combine beef, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper, to taste, being careful not to over mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.