Cheeseburger Mac And Cheese. Aka, homemade hamburger helper made a million times better thanks to Cabot cheese. So it's no wonder that this mac and cheese yields that super creamy, super epic cheese. The concept of our skillet cheeseburger mac and cheese recipe is totally similar to the boxed cheeseburger helper.
So we have this fantastic and easy mac and cheese recipe. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Remove from heat and add American cheese, Cheddar cheese, and Cheddar-Jack cheese. You can have Cheeseburger Mac And Cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Mac And Cheese
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- You need 1/4 box of Velveeta process cheese, cubed.
- It’s 2 cups of Milk or half and half, divided.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Onion and garlic powders, I used Everglades seasoning.
- You need 1 lb of Pasta of choice, I used bow ties.
- It’s 1 tbsp of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs mixed with 2 tablespoons oil and salt and pepper.
Stir cooked pasta and sirloin mixture into the cheese. Pour macaroni and cheese into a large baking dish. Call it what you want — cheeseburger macaroni, hamburger mac and cheese, or homemade Hamburger Helper. Whatever this recipe is, it's delicious.
Cheeseburger Mac And Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt cubed velveeta and 1 cup milk or half and half in microwave til smooth..
- Par-boil pasta for about 3 minutes, drain..
- Brown ground beef and season. Once browned stir in flour til absorbed. Splash in last cup of milk and stir to a boil and it thickens. Turn off heat. Stir cheese sauce into beef mixture. Add pasta and stir..
- Poor into sprayed dish and cover with foil. Bake about 20 minutes. Remove foil and add bread crumbs. Crank heat to 425 til browned. Enjoy.
Here's how to make cheeseburger macaroni: Brown the ground beef, then add in the onions and cook until softened. Add broth, water, ketchup, tomato paste, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add ground beef to skillet and season generously with salt and pepper. Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese Instructions: Time to start cooking!