Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way. Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way. this is my take on the Bisquick classic.we think its a little more flavorful this way 🙂 Jesse Mugnier. See great recipes for Mushroom Swiss Burger Pie, Cheeseburger Pie too! Ground beef, Chopped onion, Salt, Shredded cheese, Bisquick, Milk, Eggs Nikki Zazz.
And since it's so easy to prepare and. Let a straight-forward cheeseburger pie can be the beginning for a diner-inspired dinner: top the pie with crumbled bacon and sliced avocado, fried onions and mushrooms, a California-style shredded lettuce and tomato, dill pickle chips, or pickled red onions! This Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper is a classic comfort food, but homemade and tastes way better. You can cook Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of molasses bacon seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 cup of good quality shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of bisquick.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
See below how we are changing the world! × Easy Cheeseburger Pie: Th best way to enjoy your family holidays is to go on a summer camp and for the management of food and pie iron is the best solution but for that you have to learn some recipes to enjoy proper meal times and here is this an accomplished recipe in terms of taste and nutrition value and is called cheeseburger pie. Easy Summer Dessert Ideas That Will Make You Say YUM! So throw out the old and awful myth about saturated fats being bad for you (and by the way they do NOT raise "bad" cholesterol, which also by the way is not "bad" as it turns out), and throw out the canola and vegetable oil, and eat an honestly healthy cheeseburger already. With plenty of fat to boot.
Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way instructions
- preheat oven to 400. grease 9" pie plate. I use an extra deep one for this recipe..
- brown ground beef in skillet ; drain. add onion powder, molasses seasoning, season salt & Worcestershire sauce. stir to coat.
- spread in pie plate, sprinkle on cheese.
- in a bowl mix Bisquick, milk, and eggs until blended. pour onto cheese.
- bake about 25 minutes; we think it tastes best when the cheese is a little darker than golden brown. let set 5 minutes before serving.
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. I can see why Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie is an enduring favorite recipe by Bisquick for so many, it's soooo good. The cheeseburger pie slices can be topped in the same way you'd top a regular cheeseburger, whether with ketchup and mustard or avocados and sour cream- whatever your taste buds want. Place the foil "frame" over the pie. Serve a crisp green tossed salad with this hearty pie.