Cheeseburger stew. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Beef Stew Cabbage Soup Chicken and Dumplings. This is soup, not a cheeseburger and virtually every good soup starts with onions, celery & carrots (and garlic in my opinion).
I made adaptations to cut down the fat: lean ground meat, low-fat cheese, and skipped potatoes, cream and flour. Coming home to a crockpot of "Cheeseburger Stew" just plain doesn't get old! It is an award winning soup and it is excellent! You can cook Cheeseburger stew using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger stew
- Prepare 1 2/3 lb of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/3 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion diced.
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes if canned drained.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sliced kosher pickle.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
This cheeseburger soup comes together quickly and easily. There are a few steps with simple ingredients ending in the perfect creamy soup with chunks of vegetables and tender beef. In this stew, cook the frozen chopped onion directly with the ground beef. Pass grated or shredded Parmesan cheese for sprinkling over steaming bowls of stew.
Cheeseburger stew instructions
- Brown the ground sirloin with onions and kosher pickle slices..
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup.
- Add tomatoes let simmer 4 minutes add cheese. Cover and remove from heat let sit till cheese is melted..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, carrots, celery, potatoes, water, rice, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate. With common ingredients, this easy keto cheeseburger casserole recipe is a one-dish low carb dinner for the whole family.