Chicken burger patty. For "naked" burger, serve hot ground chicken patties with a side grain plus cucumber tomato salad. Chicken patties also taste very good cold ! In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
We used turkey bacon and toasted the buns." – Precious. Get all of the flavor of chicken satay in burger form! It's not a slider, it's a meal!" – Shelly Stevenson Juicy chicken burgers are a great alternative to your regular beef burgers. You can cook Chicken burger patty using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken burger patty
- It’s 2 cups of chicken keema/minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of onion paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of beaten egg.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need as required of Refined oil.
They are lower in fat, especially if you use breast meat, whilst still containing about the same amount of protein. Lay each patty on the Bottom bun, followed by pickle, lettuce, and tomato. (Onion is optional- not really required for a chicken burger). Press down gently with Top Bun. Serve while the patties are still hot.
Chicken burger patty instructions
- Mix all the above ingredients together. Store it in the fridge for 2 hours and shallow fry each side in refined oil in simmer gas mode till both sides turn brown. Serve..
Best Home Made Chicken Burger Patty. Notes: The gentle mixing of the mince into a patty is key to having a nice moist patty. Add chicken, crumbs, Parmesan, eggs, herbs and seasonings; mix well. Stir in enough milk to be able to shape mixture into patties. Serve on rolls with lettuce and tomatoes.