Chicken Parmesan Pizza. In a small bowl, mix marinara sauce and garlic powder; spread over dough. Top pizza with chicken and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil.
Low carb recipes should be fun, too! Check out our Italian Deli Roll Ups for lunch, snacks or dinner or our popular Naked Sheet Pan Tacos, a taco recipe without the shell! Remove the chicken disc from the oil and transfer to a wire rack. You can have Chicken Parmesan Pizza using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- Prepare 1 of FOR PIZZA BASE.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 large of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, minced.
- It’s 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of marinara sauce, your favorite or my recipe, listed below.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- You need 10 slice of of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of italian dry seasoning blend.
Blot with paper towels to remove excess oil. Add the tomato sauce to the fried chicken disc, spreading it in an even layer. Lay the mozzarella over the sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan over the top. Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza instructions
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray foil well with non stick spray.preheat oven to 425..
- In a small skillet heat olive oil, add onion and garlic and cook gently until soft, but not brown. Cool to room temperature..
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all pizza base ingredients including cooled onion/garlic mixture. . Mix well but gently to combine all ingredients. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into a 10 inch circle..
- Bake 20 minutes, remove from oven.Top pizza base with marinara sauce, then cover sauce with cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning evenly over cheese, finally add pepperoni, retun to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- This makes a great lumch or light dinner. It:s also a nice appetizer cut into small wedges!.
Roll the pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface to the approximate size of the baking sheet. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Chicken Riesling Chicken Breast, Mushrooms, Bacon, Onions and Garlic in a White Wine Riesling Cream Sauce w. Truffle-Honey Chicken Fried Chicken Breast with Truffle-Honey, Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes. Chicken Parmesan "Pizza Style" Chopped Chicken Breast Coated with Breadcrumbs, Covered with Marinara Sauce and Lots of Me.