Chicken pizza with Indian twist. Chicago's Pizza With A Twist serves up pizza (traditional & Indian-inspired), pasta, naan, wings & salad. Naturally, I wanted an Indian pizza, so I chose the lamb kabob w/ added jalapeno. Lamb kabob pizza (lunch special)- Pizza with a twist is right.
The menu was a little overwhelming I don't know anything about Indian food but everything sounded good. We specialize in Indian Fusion Chicago Style Pizzas- the kind that are a real meal with real ingredients, real technique, and real value for your dollar.. We opted for the chicken curry pizza on their regular crust and called the order in. You can have Chicken pizza with Indian twist using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pizza with Indian twist
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare As required of Oil for brushing.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s As required of Chicken tikka(cooked).
View Chicago's Pizza With A Twist's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. About Restaurant Owners Text me the. To summarize in a word, disappointed. Indian garlic chicken deep dish sounds so good on paper.
Chicken pizza with Indian twist instructions
- For dough,take maida in a bowl.add salt sugar and dry yeast..
- Mix all ingredients together. Add milk gradually and make a non-sticky dough..
- Once the dough is ready cover and keep it rest for 30 minutes..
- Take a plate add some oil and grease the plate. Place the dough on it and spread the dough using your hand..
- Add tomato sauce and spread it..
- Add chopped onion then add capsicum..
- Add chicken pieces..
- Add cheese..
- Place a tawa on gas and keep the plate on tawa. Cover the plate and cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame..
- Check after 15 minute..
- The pizza is ready..
But the pizza tasted neither Indian nor deep dish. It came hot with a lot of cheese, but it was so bland. Definitely not worth a second trip back, and if there wasn't so much cheese on here it wouldn't have been worth. I have always wanted to make pizza at home so recently I asked my friend A to come bake with me. We decided to make an Asian-style pizza and came up with the idea of Indian pizza, using chicken tikka masala as the topping.