Chicken tikka pizza. Main Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe calls for a store-bought pizza crust. The ingredient list is a bit long and it does take some time to make this pizza but trust me, you won't find this kind of pizza anywhere else.
For once, this pizza is less about the cheese and more about the simplified chicken tikka flavors. There's a light sprinkling of cheese, thinly sliced red onion and cilantro to pull everything together and the combination is absolutely wonderful. Spoon the tomato sauce in the middle of store-bought pizza dough, then use the back of the spoon to spread it outwards. You can cook Chicken tikka pizza using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka pizza
- You need 4 of pizza bread.
- It’s 250 of grm chicken small cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tikka masala.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s of For topping.
- It’s 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of boil corn.
- Prepare of Some chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Some mix herb.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese grated – as you like.
- You need 6 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of all-purpose herb.
The rest of the tomato sauce will be used for the tikka chicken. Grilled Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka, Chicken Satay, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Momos and Chicken Kathi roll are other exciting savoury options. For Chicken Tikka Pizza, I have Pan roasted the chicken pieces like i do for my special Butter chicken. You can bake or grill them too.
Chicken tikka pizza instructions
- Marinate chicken add salt tikka masala black pepper cumin powder chat masala oil and vinegar and mix well and keep aside 1 hour -.
- Take a bowl add pizza sauce chilli sauce schezwan sauce and mix well and keep aside take a pan add oil add chicken tikka and cook 10 to 15 minutes and keep aside.
- Take pizza bread and apply sauce and capsicum and onion and sweet corn and cheese and c chicken tikka and cheese spread and sprinkle chilli flakes mix herb and pepper and all-purpose and sprinkle olive in saids and keep in microwave 6 minutes and pizza is ready.
- Ready to serve with any sauce you like.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
I have not pre-baked the Pizza Base in this recipe. Combine paprika, garam masala, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe is a quick one. Using chicken thighs means that you can skip the step of marinating the chicken in the yogurt, and it will still be tender and juicy. Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza- Naan Pizza.