Chicken Tikka Pizza 🍕. Main Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe calls for a store-bought pizza crust. The ingredient list is a bit long and it does take some time to make this pizza but trust me, you won't find this kind of pizza anywhere else.
For once, this pizza is less about the cheese and more about the simplified chicken tikka flavors. There's a light sprinkling of cheese, thinly sliced red onion and cilantro to pull everything together and the combination is absolutely wonderful. Chicken Tikka Pizza / Homemade Chicken Pizza. You can have Chicken Tikka Pizza 🍕 using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Pizza 🍕
- It’s of Dough::.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yeast.
- It’s of Caster sugar.
- You need 1 of tsp.
- You need of Dry milk powder.
- It’s 1 of tbsp.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Toppings: Chicken tikka chunks.
- You need of Onion 1 (sliced).
- It’s of Capsicum 1 (sliced).
- You need of Tomato 1 (sliced).
- It’s 1 cup of Mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Red chilies 1 tbsp (crushed).
- Prepare of Olive oil to brush.
- You need of Chili garlic sauce to drizzle Pizza Sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need of Garlic cloves 3 (crushed) Red chilies 1 tbsp (crushed) Salt 1 tsp.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need of Onion 1 (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Tomato puree or paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
Chicken Tikka Pizza is my recipe for the day; another fantastic recipe that you can trust. Baking perfect Homemade Pizzas is not a herculean task, it is quite simple and requires only simple ingredients. Kids would just love this Chicken Tikka Pizza and you can amaze your guests with your baking skills. Spoon the tomato sauce in the middle of store-bought pizza dough, then use the back of the spoon to spread it outwards.
Chicken Tikka Pizza 🍕 step by step
- For Dough: Knead all the above ingredients with lukewarm water and keep covered in an oiled bowl in a warm place for 1 hour or till well risen and doubled. Roll out onto a floured surface and line a pizza plate with it..
- For Topping: To assemble the pizza, brush with olive oil. Sprinkle some cheese on top, top with sauce and chicken tikka chunks, onions, tomatoes and capsicums, more cheddar and mozzarella cheese and some crushed red chilies. Sprinkle some chili garlic sauce. Bake for 20 minutes on 180 degrees C or till done..
- Pizza Sauce: Heat oil, add onion, sauté add garlic, salt, oregano, sugar, red chilies crushed and a little water. Add ketchup and tomato puree and let cook till thick. Use as pizza sauce or pasta sauce..
The rest of the tomato sauce will be used for the tikka chicken. Combine paprika, garam masala, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe is a quick one. Using chicken thighs means that you can skip the step of marinating the chicken in the yogurt, and it will still be tender and juicy. Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza- Naan Pizza.