Chicken Tikka Pizza. Main Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe calls for a store-bought pizza crust. The ingredient list is a bit long and it does take some time to make this pizza but trust me, you won't find this kind of pizza anywhere else.
For once, this pizza is less about the cheese and more about the simplified chicken tikka flavors. There's a light sprinkling of cheese, thinly sliced red onion and cilantro to pull everything together and the combination is absolutely wonderful. To make the dough, tip the yeast and sugar. You can have Chicken Tikka Pizza using 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Pizza
- You need of To make dough.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- It’s 2 cups of maida/all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of To make pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 of red chilly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 10 of garlic pods finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilly powder (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Basil leave / Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar (optional).
- It’s of Chilly flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need of To make chicken tikka.
- It’s 100 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Veggies of your choice.
Spoon the tomato sauce in the middle of store-bought pizza dough, then use the back of the spoon to spread it outwards. The rest of the tomato sauce will be used for the tikka chicken. Grilled Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka, Chicken Satay, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Momos and Chicken Kathi roll are other exciting savoury options. For Chicken Tikka Pizza, I have Pan roasted the chicken pieces like i do for my special Butter chicken.
Chicken Tikka Pizza instructions
- To make Dough: Add 1tsp sugar and 1tsp yeast in 2 tbsp warm water. After 5 mins in a mixing bowl add 2 cup maida/all purpose flour, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, yeast water and knead until becomes soft. cover the top and sides with olive oil. Close the bowl and rest it for 2 hours. Make enough room for dough to rise..
- To make pizza Sauce: boil 2 large size tomato, 2 red chilies / 4 kashmiri red chillies for 5 mins. Peel tomato skin off. grind everything into course paste..
- In a pan add olive oil, finely copped garlic. Once garlic turned brown add finely chopped onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add ground paste. Bring it to boil. Add 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder (optional), salt, tomato ketchup 2 tbsp, 1 tsp sugar, basil leaves/Italian seasoning, Oregano, chilli flakes, 1/2 tsp vinegar(optional). Let it boil until raw smell goes and it comes to desired consistency. Add 1/2 tbsp butter and stir it..
- Chicken Tikka for topping: Cut chicken into small pieces. Marinate it with curd, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and Garam masala. In a pan add oil and sauté marinated chicken until it gets cooked. Will take only 5 mins..
- Preparation: I used 9 inch cake pan and cast iron pan. Spread the dough evenly and place it in Pan and tuck the sides. Make holes using fork. Spread sauce, then cheese, then veggies and chicken. then again cheese. On top, add chilly flakes, oregano, Italian seasoning/basil leaves. Bake at 450 F for 10 to 15 mins..
You can bake or grill them too. I have not pre-baked the Pizza Base in this recipe. Combine paprika, garam masala, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. Using chicken thighs means that you can skip the step of marinating the chicken in the yogurt, and it will still be tender and juicy. Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza- Naan Pizza.