Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Order Your Premium Steaks Online Today & Save! Great recipe for Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak.
When making the tree shape, use a pencil or something to draw a rough sketch. Doing so makes it easy to match. For the salsa roja: Add the tomatoes, garlic, jalapeno and onion to a medium saucepan. You can cook Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak
- You need 300 grams of Minced meat (mixture of beef & pork).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 100 ml of Panko.
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of pepper Yellow pepper.
- You need 1/2 of pepper Red pepper.
- You need 200 ml of White sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Vegetable oil.
Mouse over to Zoom-Click to enlarge. The leaves are made from spinach, so you can eat a lot of vegetables! When making the tree shape, use a pencil or something to draw a rough sketch. Doing so makes it easy to match the shapes.
Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak instructions
- Mince the onion and saute in a frying pan until light brown. Let cool and set aside. Soak the panko in milk and set aside. Cut the yellow pepper into a star and flower. Cut the red pepper into flowers. Cut the remaining pieces of pepper into 5 mm squares..
- In a bowl, add the minced meat, onion, egg, panko, nutmeg, black pepper, and salt. Knead well until it becomes sticky. Place the meat on top of a piece of parchment paper and form into a tree. In an oven preheated to 200˚C, bake for 20-30 minutes..
- Quickly blanch the spinach in salted water and cool in water. Wring the excess water and chop finely. Melt butter in a frying pan and cook the spinach. Add nutmeg and salt and pepper for seasoning. Add heavy cream and mix..
- Pour the white sauce into a plate. Place the hamburger from Step 2 onto the plate. Combine ketchup and Worcestershire-style sauce and coat the burger. Next cover with the spinach leaves from Step 3. Decorate with the cut peppers. Sprinkle the peppers that were cut into shapes over the white sauce..
Made of resin, full of excellent details: hoagie, beefsteak, cheese, onion, peppers details. View more food Christmas tree ornaments at Christmas in Prescott The Magical Christmas Tree Forest In New York That Only Gets Better Year After Year. When it comes to celebrating the holidays in New York, many of the activities that you'll see us taking the time to revel in are attractions and traditions that we've been enjoying for generations. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. See and discover other items: cool christmas ornament, novelty christmas tree ornaments, secret santa gift ideas, steak grills, tool ornaments, Best Rated in Christmas Figurine Ornaments There's a problem loading this menu right now.