Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders. Serve shredded chicken on rolls and spoon some of the celery slaw on top. Or if it is easier, you can just combine this slaw with the shredded chicken just before serving and serve it up that way. Spray inside of crockpot with non stick spray.
Place all three chicken breast and chicken broth in your crockpot. Shred chicken with a hand mixer. Once chicken is shredded, add cream cheese, ranch, and wing sauce. You can cook Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 package of ranch I like to use buttermilk ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of bottle of mild or hot wing sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter unsalted is recommended.
- Prepare of Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- It’s of Blue cheese crumbles.
- You need of Thinly sliced red onion.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- It’s of Additional wing sauce.
Pour a bottle of buffalo sauce over the chicken breasts and then sprinkle a packet of ranch dressing mix on top. Shred – About a half an hour before you're ready to serve the sliders you'll want to shred the chicken. Buffalo Chicken Sliders The chicken breasts are covered in Frank's Wing Sauce and onions in the slow cooker. And like anything you make in the slow cooker, the flavour permeates deep down so that every bite lights up your taste buds.
Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders instructions
- (Optional) Spray crock pot with cooking spray or use crockpot Liners. Place chicken in crockpot and season with the dry ranch.
- Mix wing sauce with butter and garlic and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Shread chicken and mix up and serve on split Hawaiian rolls. Top sandwiches with a little red onion, some blue cheese crumbles and drizzle on additional wing sauce or ranch dressing if desired !.
Remember to keep the lid on the slow cooker while they are cooking. Add the entire bottle of Louisiana Wing Sauce, and half the bottle of hot sauce into the crock pot, along with the ranch packet and mix well. Add the chicken, and cook on low for two hours, stirring occasionally. Generally the chicken is perfect just at two hours, remove from crock pot and serve when ready. Remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred it, using two forks.