Cross Creek Stuffed Burger. Cross Creek Stuffed Burger This is the first new dish created in our new home, it has the great bold flavor of beef with amazing sweet notes with the fig and raspberry balsamic vinaigrette, added with some heat with the our spicy chili aioli, and finally some arugula instead of the run of the mill lettuce. Stop in today to check out our catering menu! At Cross Creek, we pride ourselves on our regionally renowned selection of fine food and wines attentively served in a casual yet refined atmosphere.
This is a turkey burger stuffed with feta and topped with roasted red peppers and pesto. The Scrumptious Pumpkin is the mastermind behind this brilliant recipe. Heat grill or grill pan to high. You can cook Cross Creek Stuffed Burger using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cross Creek Stuffed Burger
- Prepare of Spicy Chili Aioli.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard (Dijon preferred).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of small garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 of of each: roasted serrano and fresno chili.
- Prepare of Burger Patty.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion finely diced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves finely diced.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of chopped up cheeses:.
- You need 1/4 cup of smoked gouda.
- You need 1/4 cup of Colby cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbls of parmesan.
- Prepare of Arugula Greens.
- Prepare of Fresh arugula.
- Prepare 2 tbls of raspberry balsamic or other fruity balsamic.
- It’s 1 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of pickles.
- Prepare of mustard.
- You need of fig jam.
- You need of Crispy Bacon.
- It’s of Grilled Onions.
Meanwhile, whisk together feta and yogurt until creamy. Cross Creek Club: Turkey, smoked ham, and Applewood smoked bacon stacked three tiers high, topped with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, American and Provolone cheese, and served on toasted white bread. Pimiento Cheese BLT: Applewood smoked bacon, Pimiento cheese, lettuce, and tomato served on toasted white bread. Get delivery from Capri Pizza and More II (Cross Creek) super-fast to your door.
Cross Creek Stuffed Burger step by step
- Spicy Chili Aioli Mix everything together in a bowl. cover and set in fridge until plating..
- Burger Patty Sauté the onions and garlic with some olive oil. After they are cooked take them off the burner and set aside to cool..
- Salt and pepper the ground beef. add cayenne and paprika. add the teriyaki..
- Beat the egg and add 1/2 of it and then add remaining if needed..
- Add the onions and garlic from earlier..
- Make 6 patties, make 3 a little smaller to help with the stuffing. On the smaller patties add some of the chopped cheeses to the top. Not too much or it will leak out. Put the larger patty on top and start to seal the patty by folding over the large patty over the smaller the patty. Massage until crease vanishes. place patties in fridge until grill or pan is ready. You can seal them and freeze them for later as well..
- Cook the patties to your liking..
- Burger Assembly On top bun spread the aioli mixture first. Add some of the mustard on top. add the fig jam on top of that. add the arugula on top of that. drizzle the raspberry balsamic vinaigrette on top of arugula..
- Set patty on bottom bun Add bacon on top of patty. Add grilled onions to the top of bacon. Add pickles on top of bacon.
Order online and track your order live. No delivery fee on your first order. Cross Creek Steakhouse, Restaurants business in Jacksonville.. Grilled flour tortilla stuffed with pulled steak, monterey jack and cheddar cheese, fresh chopped tomatoes, and, if you like, jalapenos.. Our half pound burger toped with the kitchen sink.