Delicious Eggplant, Bacon & Cheese Pizza. RICHMOND, Va. – One of our fan favorites, Sequoia "Chef CoCo" Ross of Favour Cookie Co. joins us once again to share a delicious eggplant bacon BLT recipe. Favor Cookie Co. is now in two local. After trying my hand at coconut bacon and loving the flavor, I was left hoping for a texture that was closer to the real thing.
A crispy and delicious eggplant bacon with all the taste and none of the harm. Easily prepared in two ways, either baked or fried! This version adds creamy ricotta studded with amaretti cookies, toasted almonds, and candied. You can have Delicious Eggplant, Bacon & Cheese Pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Eggplant, Bacon & Cheese Pizza
- You need of Pizza base.
- You need of Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare of Eggplant.
- You need of Bacon (block bacon if possible).
- It’s of Whatever cheese you like (I used smoked cheese).
- You need of Pizza cheese.
Delicious stuffed eggplant rolls with ground meat, wrapped in bacon, and topped with tomatoes and cheese. A perfect dish to feed a crowd!. In a baking pan, spread half of the tomato mixture, arrange bacon wrapped eggplant roll ups side by side. Pour a spoonful of tomato mixture on top of each bacon wrapped eggplant roll ups.
Delicious Eggplant, Bacon & Cheese Pizza instructions
- Slice the eggplant into wedges, about 1 cm thick and coat them in olive oil..
- Use a block of bacon if possible. Cut it into sticks about 5 mm thick..
- Cut the cheese into 1.5-2 cm blocks..
- Heat the oven to 250℃..
- Roll out the pizza base and spread the pizza sauce on top, followed by the other ingredients. Finish with pizza cheese on top..
- Turn the oven to 230℃ and bake the pizza for about 12 minutes. It's done..
- You can make dessert pizza such as "Autumn Chestnut, Walnut and Cream Cheese Pizza" which goes well with a glass of white wine. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158972-autumn-pizza-with-chestnut-walnut-and-cream-cheese-pizza.
- I love the raw tomatoes in "Bacon, Green Beans and Cherry Tomatoes Pizza".
How to Cook Eggplant and Bacon Pasta. Add the pasta in a saucepan full of simmering water. Cook them according to the instructions on the package. This eggplant bacon can be used as regular bacon, as a snack, for breakfast, to make a sandwich, salads, pizza or pasta. We used it to make a delicious vegan pasta Carbonara (recipe coming soon), which is the best plant based Carbonara I've ever tried!