Doughless Pizza (low carb). With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Doughless Pizza (low carb) Instead of using traditional pizza dough, you're using marinated grilled chicken breast! Put all the ingredients for the chicken marinade into a bowl.
In the same pan. add onions, mushrooms and peppers. sautee until transclucent for. Low Carb The Crust is soft so this is actually more of a casserole dish but the flavor is there. I used Minced Garlic from a Jar rather than Garlic Powder. You can cook Doughless Pizza (low carb) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doughless Pizza (low carb)
- It’s of chicken marinade.
- You need 8 of pounded out chicken breast or store bought thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 cup of pizza sauce or pasta sauce (check your carbs).
- You need of toppings.
- It’s 3 pieces of bacon chopped.
- You need 1 of onion sliced (which ever you like).
- You need 1/4 of green bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese (or 2 cups).
- Prepare 1 of pepperoni slices (as much as you like).
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms (any kind).
With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Here are some recipes for low carb and/or dough that you can use. How to Make a Low Carb Pizza Crust. Or, you could use the Fathead style bread recipe from this post.
Doughless Pizza (low carb) instructions
- Put all the ingredients for the chicken marinade into a bowl. Mix very well and put in fridge for 30 min to marinade. You can do this step over night..
- Cook bacon on med heat until crisp, remove from pan and set aside. In the same pan. add onions, mushrooms and peppers. sautee until transclucent for about 5 min. turn off heat and set aside..
- Take a grill pan, skillet or sautee pan. drizzle with about 1 tbs. of olive oil and heat to med high heat..
- Cook chicken on each side for about 1 min. time it, it really didn't need a lot bc it's really thin when pounded out and will go back in the oven to finish. preheat oven to 450..
- Place cooked chicken on a baking sheet or Pyrex glass pan so they touch each other. Don't leave any holes between the chicken.
- Heat your pasta or pizza sauce in a sauce pan. it just needs to get heated, no need to simmer for too long.
- Put sauce on top of chicken and then the veggies on that. add cheese, bacon crumbles and pepperoni..
- Oven should be preheated to 450. put in oven to melt cheese about 10 min. Take out when melted and let rest for 5 min. cut into what serving portions you like. I did 4 big pieces and plated them. There's no bread, so you won't get as full as a traditional pizza..
- I served mine with a romaine and arugula salad with a balsamic vinegrette..
- You can add garlic to your veggies, or any veggie you'd like. As for the meat, make sure if it's raw that it is cooked before placing on the pizza, bc it's only in the oven for 10 min..
Lastly, this recipe mirrors a pizza recipe in a lot of ways. Start free trial Can I use other ingredients for the crust? For this recipe, both eggs and cheese are necessary. Feel free to use other types of cheese, like goat cheese if you try to avoid cow's milk. If going without pizza on your low carb dinners makes you the King of Kranky, then let me introduce you to incredible, edible, crustless pizza!