Easy Basic Pizza No Need to Proof or Rest the Dough. Every once in a blue moon you stumble onto a recipe so simple, yet so versatile that it's mind altering. And at the same time, a definitive and resounding no. Yes, this is a great pizza dough recipe, and it makes.
Great recipe for Easy Basic Pizza No Need to Proof or Rest the Dough. This recipe got its start when I wanted to eat a simple anchovy and olive pizza right away. I used to make this topped with ketchup, hot chili sauce and sliced garlic. You can cook Easy Basic Pizza No Need to Proof or Rest the Dough using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Basic Pizza No Need to Proof or Rest the Dough
- Prepare of Bread (strong) flour (or use 1/3 to 1/2 cake flour for a more tender crust).
- It’s of to 5 grams Baking powder.
- It’s of Water (or milk).
- It’s of Melting type cheese.
- It’s of Tomato paste (or tomato puree, ketchup, hot chilli sauce, etc.).
- You need of generous amount Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of generous amount Dried basil, dried oregano.
- It’s of Toppings of your choice.
Depending on the type of flour you use, the dough may be. It will come together into a big sticky ball. If kneading by hand, flour a clean surface (clean hands too!) and lightly flour the surface and your hands. To make pizza dough in a stand mixer, add the liquid ingredients to the bowl first and, while the mixer is running on low, add in the dry ingredients, little by little, until the dough forms a.
Easy Basic Pizza No Need to Proof or Rest the Dough step by step
- Mix the bread flour and baking powder together..
- Add the water, and knead with your hands. (If the dough won't come together, add a little more water.).
- Press the dough out on a piece of kitchen parchment paper. You can use aluminum foil instead but dust it with flour first so that the dough doesn't stick to it..
- Spread the top with tomato paste, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, dried basil, and dried oregano. For a basic pizza, just top this with cheese..
- Add any toppings of your choice. If you want it to be spicy, add some red chili pepper or hot chili sauce..
- Drizzle the pizza with a little olive oil, and put it in the oven. You can use a toaster oven too. Cover with aluminum foil halfways through to prevent the pizza from burning..
- When the pizza is done, drizzle with a bit more olive oil, and enjoy..
- This one is overbaked. I kneaded the dough using milk instead of flour. If you top the crust with fresh tomato slices it really tastes great..
- Here, I kneaded some dried basil into the dough. I sprinkled on a little curry powder to make the corned beef I used as topping a bit easier to eat..
How to make easy whole wheat pizza dough: This one is simple, friends: Swap the all purpose flour for whole wheat flour, or part of the all purpose flour for part whole wheat flour. You don't need to change anything else, as you're adding the flour gradually until it reaches just the right tackiness anyways. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. The recipe is very bland by itself, you need, at the very least, more salt. I just used Adobo (about a tablespoon) and addes some garlic powder and onion powder.