Easy Hawaiian sliders. These wonderful little rolls are baked until lightly toasted and the cheese melts. The leftover King's Hawaiian ham sliders keep really well in the fridge, and they make a lovely cold snack. Nothing beats easy foods for entertaining!
This Hawaiian Sliders Recipe is the BEST party appetizer! Hawaiian Ham, Cheese & Pineapple Sliders. Whether or not you're a die-hard football fan, a game day party is a fun excuse to get together with family and friends, and share yummy food and drink! You can have Easy Hawaiian sliders using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Hawaiian sliders
- It’s 1 packages of Walmart premade jalapeno burger patties.
- You need 1 packages of Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple slices.
- It’s 1 packages of Sergento colby jack cheese slices.
- Prepare 1 head of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1/4 dash of Of whatever condiments you like, I prefer just mayo, must, & ketchup.
Hawaiian rolls are a guilty pleasure of ours: buttery and so addictive. These pull-apart sliders, layered with ham, Swiss, and caramelized onions, are a MUST at any party. While your bakery may sell small slider buns, save those for serving bite-sized burgers from the grill and buy the orange bag of Hawaiian rolls instead. Sweet, tender Hawaiian rolls serve a crowd, fit perfectly in a baking dish, and toast ever-so-slightly in the oven.
Easy Hawaiian sliders instructions
- Re-patty the patties to the size of the Hawaiian rolls, then grill, pan fry, or throw in the george forman. Whatever you prefer.
- Cut rolls in half to resemble hamburger buns, lightly butter inside and toast the faces in a nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- After you toast the buns, toast the pineapple slices till they have a slight burn to them.
- Right before the patties are done add the colby jack cheese. Of corse you wold have to cut to fit.
- now start putting your sliders together,add pineapple slices, just as you would tomato slices, then the lettuce and whatever condiments of your liking.
Hawaiian roll sliders are an easy way to make appetizers for a party! These slider recipes with Hawaiian rolls add a touch of sweet to an otherwise savory sandwich! When it comes to party food, Hawaiian Roll sliders are usually my go to. They are easy to make in a big batch, and there are so many different variations!. Ham and cheese sliders made with Hawaiian sweet rolls and a buttery poppy seed sauce are great for potlucks and quick and easy to prepare.