Easy Homemade Beef Burger 🍔. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! This easy Homemade Beef Burger Recipe will have you skip the drive-through and head home to chow down on these instead! I'm as guilty as the next person of hitting up the drive through on the way to or from something, or just to satisfy a craving for a big fat juicy burger.
In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper. Place ground beef and bread crumbs into the mixture. With hands or a fork, mix until well blended. You can have Easy Homemade Beef Burger 🍔 using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Beef Burger 🍔
- It’s of For the Dough.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of lukewarm milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- You need 3 spoons of melted butter.
- You need of For the beef patties.
- Prepare 1 bowl of minced meat.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil for frying.
- You need 2 packs of cheese.
This homemade beef burger recipe is so quick and simple to make, with just two ingredients. Carefully roll the mixture into balls, each about the size of a tennis ball. Lots of options…get creative and jazz up your homemade beef burger! Or just have a old ole tradition burger because some of us can be a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to a classic like this.
Easy Homemade Beef Burger 🍔 instructions
- Start with your dough, in a bowl mix in your yeast and warm milk, add in a tbs of sugar and set aside for 5 mins..
- In another bowl sieve your flour and add a pinch of salt and the egg mix into a crumbling texture and pure in your yeast mixture gradually,when the dough is formed add the 2 tbs of butter and set aside in a greased bowl..
- For the pattie Tip 500g beef mince into a bowl with 1 small diced onion and 1 egg/garlic powder/ginger powder/onions/salt then mix. Divide the mixture into four. Lightly wet your hands. Carefully roll the mixture into balls, each about the size of a tennis ball. Set in the palm of your hand and gently squeeze down to flatten into patties about 3cm thick. Make sure all the burgers are the same thickness so that they will cook evenly..
- Put on a plate, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge to firm up for at least 30 mins.get your skillet and add vegetable oil Place the burgers, oil-side down. Cook for 5 mins. Don’t move them around or they may stick, then turn over using tongs. Don’t press down on the meat, as that will squeeze out the juices..
- Cook for 5 mins more for medium. If you like your burgers pink in the middle, cook 1 min less each side. For well done, cook 1 min more. Take the burgers off the skillet Leave to rest on a plate so that all the juices can settle inside. Slice 4 burger buns in half. Place, cut-side down, on the barbecue rack and toast for 1 min until they are lightly charred. Place a burger inside each bun, then top with cheese.Enjoy with fresh juice /Soda/Tea..
Sides to go with your beef burger! Loaded Baked Potato Salad; Light Raisin Coleslaw This homemade beef patty recipe is so easy and delicious! The beef burger patties are so juicy and bursting with flavor. The beef burger patties are so juicy and bursting with flavor. Don't be afraid to venture out and make my chipotle burger recipe as well!