Easy Pizza Dough. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until bubbles form on surface.
Form the dough into a rectangle, and cut it into four equal parts. Shape each piece into a ball, stretching and tucking the dough to create a smooth surface, adding more flour if needed. To shape the dough, sprinkle the surface with flour and lightly pat flat. You can cook Easy Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough
- You need 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- It’s 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 150 grams of Water.
- It’s 20 grams of Olive oil.
Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. Few things in the kitchen are more satisfying than mastering homemade pizza dough. And if you ask me, few foods are more comforting that a hot, cheesy slice-o-pie. Prepare the dough: Whisk the warm water, yeast, and granulated sugar together in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a dough hook or paddle attachment.
Easy Pizza Dough instructions
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl. (Keep the yeast and salt away from each other.) Start by mixing up the dough in the bowl..
- When the dough is no longer floury, take it out onto a work surface and knead it until it's smooth. You don't have to put a lot of effort into it, as long as it comes together nicely!.
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces and round off each into a smooth ball. Pinch the seams closed on the bottom of the ball securely. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent the dough from drying out, and leave in a warm location for 10-15 minutes..
- I make the pizza sauce, prep the toppings and preheat the oven (to 220°C) while the dough rising..
- Don't forget to heat up the baking tray when preheating the oven. This will make the dough crispy and fragrant on the bottom..
- Place the dough on a sheet of kitchen parchment paper, and roll it out to a 24cm diameter disc. Press inside the edge with your fingers to make about 1cm around the edge a bit thicker..
- The dough is a bit sticky, so if it's hard to roll out dust with some flour. A slightly floury surface is kind of tasty too..
- When the dough has been rolled out, brush on a little olive oil (not included in ingredients), spread on the pizza sauce, and add the toppings..
- Place the dough on the hot baking tray, and bake on the top rack of a preheated 220°C oven for about 15 minutes. When the edges of the pie are golden brown, the pizza is done.
- The edges are crispy and nutty and delicious. Homemade pizza is dangerous! It's sooo good!.
- You can wrap the dough at Step 3 with plastic wrap and freeze it! It's very handy when you suddenly get the urge for pizza..
- Is a Potato, Soy sauce-butter and Mayonnaise pizza https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156435-potato-soy-sauce-butter-egg-mayo-pizza.
I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. Follow our step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe to make this super easy pizza dough. It only takes a few minutes to mix up the dough and after a short rest, you can add your favorite toppings and enjoy your own delicious homemade pizza. It will come together into a big sticky ball. If kneading by hand, flour a clean surface (clean hands too!) and lightly flour the surface and your hands.