Fillet steak for Burgers. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. It's a burger lover's dream come true and it's only available from America's Original Butcher. Delivered flash-frozen and ready-to-grill, it's no wonder why these premium burgers are considered an essential cookout classic across America.
Serve these juicy beef steaks with chips and peppercorn sauce, vegetables or in a salad. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Best of all, the steaks are all antibiotic free, steroid free, hormone free, pre-portioned, and ready to cook. You can have Fillet steak for Burgers using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fillet steak for Burgers
- Prepare 500 g of fillet steak.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown vinegar.
- Prepare 1 heaped teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato purée.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika or red chillie powder or 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of steak & chops spice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of barbecue spice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of aromat.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
Our butchers know exactly what top chefs at the finest steakhouses are looking for and provide that same attention to detail for the home chef. Let Allen Brothers be your source for high quality burgers, steaks and more. Every Omaha Steaks is hand-selected for quality, naturally aged to maximum tenderness, and delivered with perfection. There's no substitute for the original, and there's no other steak this good.
Fillet steak for Burgers step by step
- Mix all ingredients – olive oil, lemon juice, brown vinegar, sugar, tomato puree, mayonnaise, yoghurt, crushed garlic, red masala, paprika, lemon pepper, steak & chops spice, barbeque spice, mustard powder, aromat, salt, soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce – together in a pot add the steak and allow to marinate for a few hours.
- Cook on low heat until steak and cooked through.
- Serve on a roll with salad & mushroom sauce or as a burger.
If you're looking for the very best steaks on the market, then you've come to the right place. At the Kansas City Steak Company, we take pride in our quality steaks. When compared to grain-fed beef brands, Pre grass-fed & finished beef is lower in calories and lower in fat. With each steak expertly hand cut by our experienced butchers and shipped directly to you upon order, we promise that your online steak delivery experience will exceed your expectations and keep you coming back for more.. Enjoy entrees like our slow-cooked Ribs, Filet Medallions, Steak Kabobs and more.