Franks Salisbury Steak. Salisbury steak uses a ground beef meat mixture to form "steaks", so in fact they are hamburgers. But instead of serving on a bun with a side of fries, these ground beef steaks are finished off with a sweet onion and mushroom gravy. Make sure you PIN Salisbury Steak!
Our prime aged centercut steaks, meet the highest stantdards in the industry and are priced for value. But Remember, at Franks Steaks, "We Ain't Just Steaks". Choose a wine from Frank's Steaks extensive wine list to go with your favorite meal. You can have Franks Salisbury Steak using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Franks Salisbury Steak
- You need 2-2.5 lbs of hamburger.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of season salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 packs of brown gravy mix.
Frank's Recipes is the on-line resource for today's busy cook. Frank's steak is a local gem. They are well known for their Marinated Skirt steak. The portion is large enough for two if you add sides.
Franks Salisbury Steak step by step
- Chop onion, sautee and put aside..
- Soak bread in milk..
- Mix hamburger, onion, season salt, drained bread, egg, pepper, garlic and onion powder, Worcester, and parsley..
- Make the brown gravy and pour over cooked patties. Add some rice and your favorite vegetables..
- Make 6 or 7 patties from mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes..
I feel their creamed spinach is the best of all local steak houses! It's not too creamy and perfectly seasoned. It still retains its beautifully green color and texture. What Makes This Salisbury Steak Unique. There are two unique things that make this Salisbury steak recipe stand out from the rest.