French bread chicken alfredo pizzas. Give this delicious french bread pizza a try, it has alfredo sauce, chicken, spinach, onions, and cheese on it and it's the best dinner we've had at our house in a while. If you're looking for a tasty alternative to regular pizza, give this great Alfredo French Bread Pizza a try today. This chicken alfredo french bread pizza is so simple to make, thanks to the french bread crust for the pizza.
So I divided what I did have up for these delicious pizzas. I love a french bread pizza for a quick and easy meal. I buy a whole wheat loaf of french bread from the grocery store to make things super easy. You can cook French bread chicken alfredo pizzas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French bread chicken alfredo pizzas
- You need of pizza.
- Prepare 1 large of french bread cut into two, lengthways.
- It’s 1 cup of alfredo sauce.
- You need 8 of onces shredded provolone cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced red onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cooked chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt each, oregano and pepper mixed together.
Then you have the Rao's Homemade Alfredo Sauce so you don't even have to fuss around making a sauce. Cut loaf of French Bread lengthwise and place on a large baking sheet (I just used a cookie sheet). Spread alfredo sauce evenly over bread (as much or as little as you like). Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning on top of sauce.
French bread chicken alfredo pizzas instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- On baking tray place bread. Spread alfredo sauce evenly over both slices..
- Divide chicken evenly over both as well as spices then cheese. Place onions over both last..
- Bake about 10 minutes..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Top with mozzarella cheese, cooked chicken, tomatoes, green onions, bacon bits, and Parmesan cheese. I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. Cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Mix together Italian seasoning, salt and garlic powder and sprinkle over cheese. That's the beauty of french bread pizzas, you can totally throw together a pan of several varieties in a flash making these great for parties, lunch, dinner or last minute get togethers.