French onion and Swiss burgers. Remove the burgers from the skillet. Return the burgers to the skillet. Top the burgers with the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted.
Thoroughly rinse any fresh produce and pat dry. Roll open end of bag to seal and gently shake to mix. Meanwhile, mix the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, onion soup mix, salt and pepper. You can have French onion and Swiss burgers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French onion and Swiss burgers
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packet of French onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 of small package baby portebella mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 5 of Swiss cheese slices.
- Prepare 10 slices of bread or buns.
Grill the hamburgers and top each with a slice of Swiss cheese. Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Build the burgers.lots of Swiss and the mushrooms. Then into the steamer just long enough to melt the cheese!.
French onion and Swiss burgers instructions
- Mix soup mix with burger and shape into patties. Cook in skillet or on George foreman.
- Sauté mushrooms in lightly oiled skillet with pepper and onion prefer until tender.
- Top burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms and serve on buns or toasted bread slices.
- I toasted mine on the George foreman just to get the lines on it.
Then add the can of Campbell's French onion soup. Let it simmer until you get the consistency you want. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Mix beef, soup mix (dry), onion dip, bread crumbs and pepper. This French Onion Soup Burger totally satisfies the big juicy Burger lover AND the steamy, cheesy bowl of French Onion Soup lover.a.k.a me!