Fruit Pizza. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fruit Pizza with White Chocolate A sweet white chocolate and cream cheese layer tops a sugar cookie crust. Decorate with your favorite sliced fruits and fresh berries for an easy and gorgeous-looking dessert.
Fruit Pizza is so easy to make and everyone both young and old alike will absolutely love it! You get a chewy sugar cookie base that's covered with a luscious cream cheese topping, and layered with a generous amount of vibrantly flavored fresh fruit. Then it's finished with a sweet apricot jam which gives the pizza the perfect finishing sheen. You can have Fruit Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Pizza
- Prepare of crust.
- You need 2 can of crescent rolls, refrigerated.
- Prepare of frosting.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s of fruit topping.
- You need 1 cup of blue berries.
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
Guy's caramel apple flatbread pizza is a kid-friendly, simply delicious dessert. Ree's Mini Fruit Pizzas These individual pizzas have a golden cookie crust and are topped with sweet marshmallow. Press cookie dough into baking sheet, then pierce a couple times with a fork. Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings.
Fruit Pizza instructions
- For the crust: unroll crescent rolls in rectangular pieces, onto a cookie sheet lined with foil. Press pieces together to join the creases so it makes one piece. (I can fit 3 rectangles horizontally stacked in 2 columns, then I turn the last 2 rectangles and fit them on the end of the pan, vertically in one column.) cook as directed on package. let cool before topping with frosting and fruit..
- For the frosting: use mixer to whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add vanilla, whip some more. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and whip again until creamy. Continue adding powdered sugar one cup at a time, whipping until creamy each time. use rubber spatula to spread evenly on the crust..
- slice bananas, put in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning. wash and slice strawberries, sprinkle with a taste of sugar if desired. wash blue berries. Line fruit on top of frosting to your preference. (I do mine in rows).
- You can also use fresh raspberries, black berries, or any fruit your heart/tongue desires!.
The sugar cookie crust can be homemade or store bought. Any kind of fresh fruit can be used to design the top of the pizza. The pizza can be sliced like a regular pizza or cut in smaller squares for serving. Healthy Fruit Pizza This is a variation on fruit pizza that is made with a raw crust (dates / nuts) and a creamy coconut milk and honey filling. It's also no-bake fruit pizza which is great in the summer.