Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna. Made with a hearty sauce, easy nut cheese, and no-boil noodles. The best gluten free lasagna recipe. You can easily make this lasagna gluten free and dairy free too.
To keep the dairy out, I made a rich and creamy cashew ricotta. I used the Tinkyada gluten-free lasagna noodles and I used a simplified version of Grandma Meghan's Secret Tomato Sauce. If you wanted to make this grain-free, you could easily swap the noodles for wide, flat thin slices of zucchini or butternut squash sliced lengthwise with a. You can cook Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna
- It’s 1 jar of tomato pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of large carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 box of Jovial gluten free Lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 block of Violife Greek white block cheese sub (Whole Foods).
- You need 1 pkg of Violife Mature Cheddar style slices (Whole Foods) 7.05oz.
- Prepare 1 tub of Follow Your Heart Parmesan style shreds (Whole Foods) 4oz.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Home » Main Dishes » Gluten and Dairy Free Mexican Lasagna. Gluten and Dairy Free Mexican Lasagna. Leave a Comment Surprising as it may seem, not all tomato, marinara or pasta sauces are gluten-free and some even contain dairy, so be sure to read the label carefully before making your selection. For those who cannot tolerate soy, this recipe can be made soy free by eliminating the tofu; simply increase the number of eggs to four.
Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna instructions
- Heat skillet to medium heat with 1-2 Tbsp oil. Add onions, shredded carrots, and garlic. Heat thru till softened. Add ground beef and brown. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil and add lasagna noodles. Cook for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water, add some olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together..
- In a bowl, add Greek white block cheese substitute, 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp shredded parmesean substitute, parsley, onion & garlic powders, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper. Mix well with hand mixer. Set aside..
- Add tomato sauce jar to meat mixture. Stir to combine. Heat thru..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Add 1/2 cup of meat sauce mixture to a 9×13 oiled pan. Place a single layer of lasagna noodles on top of meat sauce layer. Spread egg/cheese mixture on top of noodles. Place cheddar style slices on top, then cover with more meat mixture. Repeat, layer by layer, until noodles are used up..
- Top with shredded parmesean style cheese..
- Bake in 375° oven for 50 minutes.
- Lasagna will be very hot, cool for 10 minutes before serving.
My gluten free lasagna recipe obviously uses gluten free lasagna sheets, it's totally dairy free and it's low FODMAP too. Plus I like to put in a little finely diced courgette which works so well with the chunky texture of the chopped tomatoes. Since going gluten and dairy-free, I have missed that lasagna and I've had more than one little "sigh" thinking back on it. When the new Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook came out this fall, I was happy to see that there were many dairy-free recipes in the book, but then I came across the Lazy Lasagna, which is not dairy-free. The BEST Gluten Free Lasagna and truer words haven't been spoken!