grilled hamburgers smothered in gravy. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. Traditionally served with hot white rice or potatoes, it's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef and you probably have all the ingredients on hand! April is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Month, and thus, one of my favourite months!
When I think of a weeknight meal, Hamburger Steaks with Gravy comes to mind almost instantly. It's Southern comfort at its finest. Simple, savory, flavorful, juicy, melt in your mouth, all-beef patties seasoned and smothered in a thick, creamy homemade brown gravy with onions. You can cook grilled hamburgers smothered in gravy using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of grilled hamburgers smothered in gravy
- You need of gravy.
- It’s 6 of hamburgers grilled.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroomsoup 12 ounce can.
- It’s 1 large of onion sliced long slivers.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of granulated garlic to taste.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth or 12 ounces of homemade.
- It’s of thickening agent.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of granulated garlic to taste.
- It’s 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
Place the sheet pan of green beans on the grill beside the burgers. To serve: Place a mound of garlic mashed potatoes on a plate, top with hamburger steak and plenty of gravy. Hamburger patties smothered in gravy is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make hamburger patties smothered in gravy at your home.
grilled hamburgers smothered in gravy step by step
- in a large frying pan heat olive oil and butter cook the onions (when we grill here at home we grill extra hamburgers and freeze them this part you grill hamburgers however you like or take from freezer like I did ) add seasoning add crea of mushroomsoup..
- add your broth thin the mushroomsoup..
- mix in a cup to thin paste like consistency the flour and spices and oil add into pan stir well cooking add hamburgers simmer a bit let sit for a while lets eat serve over rice or mashed potatoes or even noodles..
The ingredients or substance mixture for hamburger patties smothered in gravy recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes are: Growing up my grandmother, Nonnie, made hamburger steaks all the time. The gravy she whipped up was essentially made from a package of onion soup, a package of brown gravy mix, a lot of Worcestershire sauce, some beef broth and sautéed mushrooms and smothered over a skillet burger. All that's left to do now is test for seasoning, put a burger on a plate and spoon some gravy over the top. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Brown Gravy. From Call Me PMc :: Click HERE for the RECIPE An all-time classic and easy-to-make this Hamburger Steak with Onions and Brown Gravy Recipe is sure to get rave reviews from your family.