Grilled Pork And Apple Burgers. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture; mix well. Grilled Pork Loin and Apple Burgers.
I have to admit, he has some pretty awesome food ideas sometimes. He knows a lot about pairing flavors, and these flavors together were a serious home run! The Secret's in the Sauce Fire up the grill for these fresh and delicious Apple Mustard Pork Burgers! You can cook Grilled Pork And Apple Burgers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork And Apple Burgers
- It’s of burgers.
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh sage leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of granny smith apple, peeled and finely chopped.
A juicy, flavourful burger to keep the BBQ running strong all Summer long! A good burger is always on my hit list. We've been making a rotation of homemade burger recipes recently and these Apple Mustard Pork Burgers reigned supreme in our house.. In a large bowl, mix together ground pork, apple, onion, garlic, teriyaki sauce, and egg.
Grilled Pork And Apple Burgers step by step
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Form 4, 4 ounce patties (pre cooked weight) or two nice 8 ounce patties..
- Once formed, let patties sit out until they become room temperature. About 10 minutes..
- On a medium high grill, can be indoor or out, place patties. On grill be sure to coat grates with oil..
- Cook on one side for 3-4 minutes for 4 ounce patties, and then flip. 5-6 minutes for thicker patty..
- Enjoy with your favorite bun. I like to serve with lettuce, a thin slice of onion and a thin slice of a mild cheese. You can also grill some thin slices of apples to top your burgers!!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If too dry, add some juice from the can of pineapple slices. Home » Recipes » Burgers » Pork and Apple Burgers. The pork loin is marinated in a sweet dijon sauce and grilled, the apples are grilled and basted in honey and cinnamon, and the pretzel buns are lightly toasted in the oven with a slice of cheddar. We had some friends over and we tried a couple different sauces with these. Grilled Pork Burgers – think about it – Grilled Pork Burgers!