Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions. Instead of adding onions to the burger after it's cooked, you can chop them up and mix them into the patty. Bread crumbs Milk – The enzymes help to soften and tenderize the ground beef. Seasonings: Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion powder, Pepper, or other spices of choice.
A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce. You can have Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions
- You need 500 grams of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Onion (medium).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Panko (or white bread).
- You need 1 of enough to soak the bread crumbs in Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Beef stock cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Oil (to cook).
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Tonkatsu sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
Add the beef, soft butter, seasonings, and egg to the onions in the mixing bowl and beat vigorously with a wooden spoon to blend thoroughly. Cover with waxed paper and refrigerate until ready to use. Just before sauteing, roll the patties lightly in the flour. A few hours before grilling, ground beef is mixed with Worcestershire, garlic, onion and Italian seasoning, and then the mixture is chilled until ready to form into patties for the grill.
Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions instructions
- Take the ground beef from the refrigerator and let it sit for 10-20 minutes. At the same time, soak the panko in the milk..
- Smash up the beef stock cubes into a powder. This is the beef stock that I used..
- Use a food processor to finely mince the onions. Then add the egg and turn it on for about 5 seconds..
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl (lightly drain the milk from the panko) and use your hands to mix them together until the mixture becomes sticky..
- Separate the mixture into 4, make each portion into a patty shape, and cook them in a frying pan..
- Remove the meat from the pan. Mix the ● ingredients in to the meat juices. Put the hamburger back in the pan and mix it with the juices while cooking them down..
Makes six, moist and flavorful burgers. Add the oil to a pan over medium high heat, add the beef, and break up with a wooden spoon. Continue to break the meat into small pieces; add salt, pepper, garlic powder, onions, and peppers. These burgers are meatballs or meatloaf in burger shape and grilled. Kylee's tips for the Best Beef Burger: Go easy with the mixing.